Casey is a driven individual who places his faith, integrity and relationships above all else. He loves getting to know clients, their stories and strives to give them the best customer service experience. This passion in getting to know and help others, along with events that occurred in his own life, led him to an interest in the financial planning industry.
He graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, through the Terry College of Business. After graduation he started working with the largest financial planning firm in America and obtained vast and meaningful knowledge before joining Wealth Integrity Financial. Casey currently holds his FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities license currently held by LPL Financial and his Georgia Life, Accident & Sickness Insurance License and Variable Products License.
Client Service Responsibilities
- Run financial analytics for retirement planning, social security and net worth to calculate client’s financial position
- Client services and administrative
- Update and prepare client prep work before each financial reviews
- Manage office operations and projects
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM
- General Securities Representative, FINRA Series 7**
- Uniform Combined State Law, FINRA Series 66**
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Variable Products License
Outside the Office
Casey enjoys the outdoors, golfing, working out, cooking, traveling and staying active with friends and family. He is passionate about exploring new cultures and loves discovering new horizons abroad.