Annette is the founder of Wealth Integrity Financial, LLC. She has worked in the financial service industry for more than 27 years. She has been successful in providing sound financial advice and retirement planning and is a certified Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠.
She has earned and won the 2023 Five Star Wealth Manager Award for six years in a row (1) in Atlanta and was recognized in the Atlanta Magazine and Forbes magazine for her achievement. She is passionate about helping people pursue their personal and financial goals. She has a lot to offer clients through her expertise and credentials in retirement planning and wealth management. She focuses on helping clients avoid the common mistakes, while putting them on a financial path that is aligned with their goals, risk tolerance and financial situation. Her primary focus is retirement planning, wealth management and to preserve wealth during the retirement income distribution phase. Through consistent effort and a reputation for integrity, she has built a solid base of satisfied clients.
In her leisure time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, running, working out, golfing, reading, outdoor activities, enjoys working with charities and is involved in her church and community.
Areas we can help you:
- Financial and retirement planning
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning / Trust Planning
- Income Protection
- Long Term Care, Disability and Life Insurance
- Help you determine when you can retire
- Transitioning to retirement
- Investment allocation
- Tax reduction and deferral advice
- Financial protection for dependents
- Planning for potential incapacity
- Maximizing your existing 401k/403b/457b plan
- Consolidation of investment/401k accounts
- Retirement withdrawal advice
- Maximizing Social Security Strategies
- Income protection
- Pension decision
- Long Term Care, Disability & Life Insurance
- IRA/Roth contributions
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation meeting.
We are here to help you with your financial goals and retirement needs.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠
- Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative, Series 6**
- General Securities Representative, FINRA Series 7**
- Uniform Securities Agent FINRA Series 63**
- Uniform Combined State Law, FINRA Series 66**
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Variable Annuity License
(1) The Five Star Wealth Manager award is based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth Managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 Five Star Wealth Managers.
**Securities registrations currently held with LPL Financial